Ep3| "We're seeing in real-life, in real terms, what matters" - Anna Myers, Whistleblowing International Network
For Josh's second conversation, and our third episode, he spoke with Anna Myers, Executive Director of WIN, the Whistleblowing International Network.
Recorded on Good Friday, she tells us about her career as a lawyer and in the field of whistleblowing, before going on to discuss the pandemic and her hopes for the future.
Links for this Episode
- Formerly Public Concern At Work, Anna worked for Protect, who aim to "make whistleblowing work for individuals, organisations and society."
- The Piper Alpha disaster in 1988, killed 167 oil rig workers.
- The Clapham Junction Railway Accident, again in 1988, killed 35 people and injured 484, 69 of those seriously.
- The Herald of Free Enterprise capsized in 1987, killing 150 passengers and 38 crew.
- The Scottish Government have recently ended (Apr 5th 2020) a period of public consultation to following the Scottish Law Commission’s recommendations in their Report on Defamation.
Positive Negative creates discussion with a wide range of people around the same set of questions, building a picture of how a certain topic or event is affecting them.
In series one we’re discussing the Coronavirus and the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent lockdown.
SUBSCRIBE NOW to make sure you don't miss it! You can also follow us on Twitter @PosNegative & find us on Facebook & using #posnegative.